Our team can help you by delivering services that keep your business on the right track in an increasingly complex and rapidly changing environment. Leveraging our experience, we serve as strategic partners for our clients, helping them to navigate challenges, build operational efficiencies, and take steps toward increased profitability.
We can help you make logical decisions and avoid pitfalls that your business can do without. Our mission is to ensure our clients reach their ultimate potential, preparing them for generational success or a maximum dollar third-party sale.
Our Business Consulting Services Include:
- Compilations: Every business has three different groups interested in their financials: their stockholders, their creditors and their private investors. We understand that each group has their own risk tolerance level, so we provide compilations that are appropriate for each.
- Cash Flow Management: The best way to avoid a financial crisis within your business is to have a constant understanding of your cash flow. We will provide a cash flow projection that lets you understand exactly where you stand at all times.
- Bank Financing: A properly organized and prepared loan application sends lenders a message of stability. We help you put together winning applications.
- Entity Selection: One of the most important decisions you make when starting a new business is the choice of entity. Selecting the right entity can provide you the best protection and tax benefits. We are committed to helping you set up your company and stay compliant from day one.
- Strategic Business Planning: Translating your goals from a series of internal conversations to a strategic plan that can be acted upon requires experience. We can help you with that.
- Succession Planning: One of the most difficult aspects of running a family business is putting a succession plan into place, but it is essential to the continued success of the organization.
- New Business Formation: The thrill of starting a new business can quickly be replaced by the realities of day-to-day organizational needs. We provide the management tools you need to succeed.
- Internal Controls: Maintaining peak efficiency within your organization requires frequent reviews and reassessment of your internal controls. We provide an objective eye, as well as recommendations.